双语美文:兴趣不一样的人怎么在一起?
I just broke up with my girlfriend.
我刚刚和女朋友分手了。
Yeah, it's a sad story.
对,这是个悲伤的故事。
But we are totally OK with it.
但是我们俩对此都很淡定。
It's not that something bad happened and we broke each other's heart.
并不是有什么坏事发生了然后我们伤了彼此的心。
It's just that we found out we don't really have many mutual hobbies.
我们只是发现,彼此真的没有什么共同爱好。
So we broke up peacefully and wished each other a better future.
于是,我们就和平分手了,然后希望对方能有一个更好的未来。
You see, sometimes you just got attracted biologically or irrationally by someone.
你看,有时候你就是会被一些人吸引,可能是生理性地,可能是没理性地。
But as time goes by you find out that you two are not interested in the same things.
但随着时间过去,你发现你们两个感兴趣的事情并不一样。
This is harmful for both of you, because love requires you to devote time into each other.
这对双方都是有害的,因为爱情需要你在对方身上投入时间。
But when you don't really like doing the same things, this is a waste of life.
但当你们喜欢的不是同样的东西时,这只是浪费生命。
We are all searching for a happy life. So don't trap yourself in an unhealthy relationship.
我们都在为自己寻找一个幸福的生活。所以,不要让自己陷在一段不健康的关系中。
Just let it go.
看开一点吧。
链接可能会定期失效,想要获取更多外刊,可加微信(id16881086)或扫下方二维码获取。
外刊VIP介绍:点击查看